The Multi-Climate Protection System (MCPS) delivers the protection you want — against wind, rain, rotorwash, and other weather conditions that can impede performance. You get flame, thermal, and environmental protection along with penetration resistance to POL contaminants, all in a lightweight ensemble. Made of a breathable GORE-TEX® membrane sandwiched between a flame-resistant Nomex® fabric and a Nomex® fabric knit backer. Features a removable hood and water-resistant zippers that eliminate the need for storm flaps. A water-resistant internal pocket offers safe storage for your important documents and electronics. The Type I MCPS is designed for rotary and fixed wing aircraft with non-eject systems.
- Approved for Use by the US Air Force (Safe-to-Fly)
- Durably Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Flame, Thermal, and Environmental Protection from Low to High Altitudes
- Highly Breathable Membrane Minimizes Risk of Heat Stress.
- Water-Resistant Zippers eliminate need for Storm Flaps
- Easy Care Machine Laundering